The Real Life Israel staff is standing by to assist you with your registration process and to answer any questions that may arise.
To receive assistance call us at 1-855-MASA-RLI or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete & submit the Application Form
- Internship & Summer Internship: Complete and submit the Questionnaire.
Research Fellowship: Complete and submit the Research Fellowship Questionnaire.
Israel Public Diplomacy: Complete and submit the Israel Public Diplomacy Essay.
- Email Us Your Resume/CV: Please send an updated copy of your resume/CV which should be sent as an e-mail attachment to: email@example.com
- Apply for a MASA Grant: If you are applying for a MASA-Israel Journey grant, please complete the MASA grant application.
- Personal Interview: We’ll contact you soon to conduct a personal interview. Please email us with the most convenient time to reach you.
Based on your application, interview and resume/CV, our admissions staff will make an acceptance decision. Once you have been accepted to Real Life Israel, we’ll assist with you throughout the program process.
Upon acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of $200 towards your tuition is required. Please see our refund/cancellation policy.
Submit a Letter of Reference
The letter should be on official letterhead and can come from a professor, academic adviser or professional supervisor who is familiar with your achievements and abilities. Letters should be sent as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to +972-74-715-0136.
We will advise you as to other forms that are required for participation in the program such as a health declaration, medical examination, participant agreement and insurance coverage.
For tuition information click here.
Participants will be responsible for paying their full tuition (minus the MASA grant that has been awarded) prior to starting the program. MASA grants are transferred directly to RLI over the course of your successful participation on the program. Therefore, the amount of your financial aid will be deducted from your tuition. Participants are however responsible for completing the program. If a participant does not complete the program RLI reserves the right to charge that participant for the grant amount awarded by MASA. See our refund and cancellation policy for more details.
If there are any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or at 1-855-627-2754